What's good iiWii'rs?
Earlier today I caught a new commercial from the United States Postal Service (USPS), very nicely done, slight tugs on the heart-strings embedded throughout the 30 second bit--they really get you feeling good about your mail. Even if it is just a bunch of bills, catalogs, and credit-card solicitations...
So I got to thinking? Isn't the USPS broke, haven't I read news, heard news, etc... about how they're running up monster deficits?? Why yes I did, take a look at this article I found after a quick "USPS deficit" Google session:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2013/08/12/the-post-office-is-broke-its-time-to-end-washingtons-postal-monopoly/
It's on Forbes, so I'm going to put some trust in the editorial review of the facts within. "$4 billion in losses so far this year, on top of last year’s $15.9 billion deficit." But hell, iiWii, let's spend even more money on commercials to make us feel better about wasting billions. What am I missing here?!
No comments:
Post a Comment