Good morning iiWii'rs, and Happy Thanksgiving. Today's special edition goes something like this: it is what I is... Thankful.
The last couple of weeks have been a little tough watching the news and learning of this new 'game' or phenomena, called Knock-Out. There are many things to describe the horrific images/videos you see on the news about this 'game', and all I can think of is how it reaffirms there is truly SCUM that walk among us.
But I'm thankfully reminded that for every scumbag that walks the Earth, I truly believe there are 10 angels, maybe 100 or a 1,000, that walk among us as well. One such angel I was thankful to learn about this week is Olivia Wise--she passed away this week from an inoperable brain tumor, but before she left us, she sang Katy Perry's Roar, and it was nothing short of awesome.
I am forever thankful for my friends and family - friends of yesterday, friends of today, and the friends of tomorrow. And where would we be if it wasn't for the brave men and women of our Armed Forces who spend these holidays in far away places to ensure our safety at home--iiWii, we are extremely lucky to live in a nation with people like that.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
No comments:
Post a Comment